If you're looking for a cruise deal on Carnival Breeze, you found the right place! Launched in 2012, Carnival Breeze is the newest Dream-class ship (which includes the Carnival Magic and Carnival Dream). But there's much that's new aboard Carnival Breeze, too! Yes, you'll find familiar and fun venues like SportSquare and the delicious Cucina del Capitano, but there's an awful lot that's new as well.
Take in a movie at Thrill Theater which will make you feel like you're part of the action. Treat yourself to fresh delights from the sea at Bonsai Sushi. And don't forget many of the other "Fun Ship 2.0" favorites which include the Red Frog Rum Bar, BlueIguana Cantina and even Guy's Burger Joint, home of signature burgers by celeb-chef Guy Fieri!
Carnival Breeze is packed with all the favorites you'd expect as part of a Carnival "Fun Ship" cruise--ranging from youth programs and waterslides for the young (and young at heart) as well indulgences like spa time, to name just a few.
Round the Clock Entertainment
Whether inside, outside, poolside, on a waterslide or at Carnival's Seaside Theatre, every daylight hour is full of action and fun! Here are just a few of the diversions to keep you at play:
Carnival Breeze After Dark
- Beach Pool: This resort-style pool is also the best seat in the house for the outdoor Seaside Theater
- Tides Pool: Located aft with amazing ocean views
- WaterWorks: Home of the DrainPipe and Twister waterslides, the PowerDrencher and other ways to get completely soaked in fun
Carnival Breeze is full of nighttime fun too. Naturally, there's a fantastic casino, shows, live music, lounges and dancing clubs, so no matter what your mood, you'll find a place to fit.
- Winner's Luck Casino: check out the wide selection of tables games and slots
- Clubs and Lounges: almost too numerous to list, there's a vibe for every mood and want when you're cruising the Carnival Breeze
- Shows: from the Punchliner Comedy Club to Piano Bar 88 to the Ovation Show Lounge, Carnival shows feature all kinds of talents and experiences
"Me Time" and Staying Fit
Indulge in pampering at the beautiful Cloud 9 Spa. Getting a facial, manicure, massage and special grooming never felt so good. And guess what? You never looked so good - if you say so yourself. Want to make sure you don't interrupt your fitness routine, or looking to start one? The Cloud 9 Spa Gym and SportSquare provide a variety of activities, exercise equipment, and classes in Yoga to Pilates.
If the Kids are Happy. . .
The so are the parents! Vacations aren't about doing the same thing all the time and Carnival Breeze has a huge footprint dedicated to younger cruise guests. There are programs and spaces for kids of different age groups, and all are staffed by enthusiastic counselors that probably have the best job on the ship! Even teens get the special treatment. Carnival's award-winning youth programs include:
- Camp Carnival for the youngest set--kids from 2 to 11. Carnival also offers late night babysitting (extra fee) until 3:00 a.m.
- Circle "C" is for the tweens aged 12 to 14, and incorporate pool parties, sports, video games and even special shore excursions.
- Club O2 covers the 15 to 17 year olds, with dance club of their own, video gaming, movies, pool parties, team sports and shore excursions.
You Gotta Eat Sometime!
Give your taste buds permission to be adventurous.
From breakfast to dinner, and every snack in between, the new Carnival Breeze has something great cooking, and offers a variety that's simply extravagant.
offers a huge variety of included dining experiences with something for everyone:
- Casual Dining in the Lido Marketplace lets you choose from great buffet selections, bistro favorites or 24-hour stateroom service.
- Elegant Dining provides the old-school ambiance and culinary pleasures in either the Blush or Sapphire dining rooms--see the main menus here, or check out what's for dessert!
- Fat Jimmy's C-Side Barbecue is complimentary and serves up the ultimate in comfort food like barbecued chicken, Italian sausage, pulled pork sandwiches and more. Check out Fat Jimmy's menu here.
- The Blue Iguana Cantina features make your own Burritos and other Mexican specialties--see what's in store here.
- SeaDogs is the spot for a quick bite while hanging out at SportSquare.
- The Taste Bar offers a different delicacy each day--make it a point to drop by and taste the latest samples of the treats you'll find in the other dining venues.
- Guy's Burger Joint is named for celebrity chef Guy Fieri. It's a great place to grab a signature creation--check out what what Guy has in store for you.
- The Punchliner Comedy Brunch. . .where jokes and omelettes come together (but don't laugh with your mouth full)! You can see what's on the menu here.
Optional Fee Dining
In addition to a tremendous selection of included dining, Carnival Breeze
also offers some exceptional venues and menus for an additional (and modest) fee:
- Cucina del Capitano is a delightful, family-style dinner experience. You can delight in old-world Italian faves (and it's the real deal--many of the ship's staff and crew are from Italy). View the Cucina del Capitano menu.
- Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse is an optional fee experience and worth every cent! Savor mouth-watering prime dry-aged beef entrees, gourmet appetizers and an extensive wine list. Take a look at the Fahrenheit 554 menu here.
- Bonsai Sushi offers sushi by the piece from just $1 to $6, and Bento Box specials too. You can check out the menu here.