With towering mountains and active volcanoes, lush rain forests, sky-high waves and friendly locals, Hawaii’s four islands offer natural splendor and rich culture. The undeniable spirit of Oahu, Kauai, Maui and the Big Island stay with you long after you leave. Read more about Hawaii .
7 Night Hawaii Cruise from Honolulu
- EXCLUSIVE - Up to $1,700 Onboard Credit
- FREE AT SEA SALE: Dining and Beverage Package, Onboard Credits + more
- 3rd and 4th guests sail free
$1,429 Show Me
10 Night Hawaii Cruise from Honolulu
- EXCLUSIVE: Receive Up to $900 Onboard Credit
- Special Resident Rates
$3,049 Show Me
12 Night Hawaii from Honolulu
- Free Prepaid Gratuities
- EXCLUSIVE: Specialty Dining 2 + Spa for One or Bottle of Wine
$2,871 Show Me
15 Night Hawaii from Los Angeles
- EXCLUSIVE:Up to $1,700 ONBOARD CREDIT
- PRIVATE SALE: Up to $650 Onboard Savings + Reduced Deposits
- Military: FREE Onboard Spending up to $250!
$1,674 Show Me
16 Night Hawaii Cruise from Vancouver
- EXCLUSIVE!! Receive Up to $900 Onboard Credit
- Special Resident Rates
Call Show Me
What can you expect on a cruise to Hawaii ?
Choose from Hawaiian cruises that range from 7 – 15 days on multiple cruise lines.
- Easy departures from Vancouver, British Columbia, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sydney and more.
- Venture to Kilauea's crater on the Big Island, where some say Pele, the fire goddess, lives.
- Enjoy a shore excursion along Maui’s iconic Hana Highway, where you’ll be met with endless waterfalls, rainforests and secluded surfing spots.
- Home to some of Hawaii’s most incredible parks, spend a few hours exploring the Na Pali Coast State Park with rugged hiking trails or visit Waimea Canyon State Park’s impressive gorges and canyons.
- Savor the tastes of the islands at Oahu’s many farmer’s markets, like Kapilani, or go to a Luau at Paradise Cove and enjoy an authentic pig roast or cold haupia (coconut jello dessert).
Yet there is one thing that all of these islands hold in common. It's called 'aloha,' the spirit of welcoming.
Why book your trip to Hawaii with Cruise Deals?
We know Hawaii.
The experts at CruiseDeals can find every Hawaiian cruise deal that exists - from inter-island itineraries that begin and end in Honolulu to circle Hawaii trips that originate either on the west coast of the U.S. or other exotic South Pacific locales. Experienced cruisers know the best Hawaiian cruise deals are typically the longer voyages - they have a good bit of transit time at sea for utter relaxation, and still include the magical sights in this island chain!
We have the best deals.
We offer deals on Hawaiian cruises from contemporary lines like Norwegian Cruises and Royal Caribbean, to premium lines including Princess, Holland America Line and Celebrity, as well as the truly luxurious such as Cunard and Regent Seven Seas.
I had picked your number at random and did not know what a first class agency I was dealing with! We have been cruising for years, using companies from all over the country, sometimes they answer your calls, sometimes they don't. From the time we started dealing with Eric, everything has been first class.Shelly S.
I just wanted to let you know what a great help Peggi has been to myself and my wife. With Peggi's assistance, we have gotten more than I expected back as a future cruise credit. I also wanted to thank you again for your help with my Celebrity cruise earlier this year and for all your assistance.Dustin B.
What A Great Time
Kim, Just wanted to let you know what a great time we all had!! We appreciate all the help, credits, and the goodies that you sent (they were delicious). We will definitely give you a call should we want to book any travel in the future! Again, thanks for all of the "special" attention that you gave our group!!Judy
Faultless In Every Way
David, We would like to say thank you to you and cruisedeals.com for the customer service provided while organizing our recent cruise to New Zealand aboard Diamond Princess. The ship was faultless in every way. We would certainly be recommending cruisedeals.com in the future.Bev and Glen