Cruise lines want to fill their cabins before setting sale, so they sometimes offer bargain discounts to those willing to travel on short notice.
Interested in a last minute cruise? Keep these tips in mind::
- Your Savings could "Fly" Away. If you need to fly to the departure port, expensive last-minute airfare may eat into your discount.
- You May be Getting "Leftovers." Cabin selection is limited and in less desirable locations. We can help you evaluate your options before you decide.
- No Change of Heart. Last-minute cruises require full payment upfront and typically are 100% non-refundable.
- Timing Matters. At peak times, particularly holidays and summer, it's tough to find a last minute cruise. Other seasons and destinations have more last minute space, like winter in the Caribbean and the Bahamas.
- Don't Just Show Up at the Pier.. Cruise lines now sell most excess staterooms before sailing day, and security will likely prevent you from entering the port without a ticket.
Check out a few hand-picked last minute cruises (below) or better yet, call and chat with one of our experts; we strive to always provide great service with never any added fees!
Find your own Last Minute Cruise Deal
Use our cruise search to find and book your perfect cruise. If no price or "Request a Quote" form is visible for a cruise you like, call us to see if last minute cabins are available.
Cheap Cruises have Strict Rules
Every cruise line has a unique set of rules, but we can help you make sense of it all. We can also help you purchase travel insurance to recover at least some of your money if you cancel. There are no refunds for cancellation or no-shows.
Who shouldn't wait for a Last Minute Cruise Deal?
While last minute cruises are cheap, choices are limited. A last minute purchase may not work for:
See the Cruise Lines we represent...
- Any family or party of more than two (2) people. Larger cabins are the first to go.
- Anyone that has to travel on a specific schedule.
- Anyone that wants an upper category suite. These cabins sell out early.
- Anyone that requires a special needs stateroom.
- Anyone with strong preferences about cabin location--last minute cruises tend to be in less desirable locations, like adjacent to elevators, stairways and lobbies, under the disco or pool deck, etc.